Anti spam solutions

Peter L. Peres plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 9 05:22:04 UTC 2003

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003, Fraser Campbell wrote:

> I don't know what the answer is, I just don't think I'd be comfortable with
> any ISP filtering email for me (unless I have 100% control over all the
> techniques used).

I believe that this should work by rule and exception. 85% of users needs
to be on the default plan, with ISP based filtering and no headaches.
Axxent seems to have this (know from relatives). 15% either belong in
jail or have a need for a special kind of account that permits full
access. In theory a full access account should be cheaper than a filtered
one but ...

Peter