Hylafax and Fax modem card on an ADSL line...

Charly Baker cmb-h7HJ8Pof2EbbR28j2ZUwYgC/G2K4zDHf at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 9 16:40:02 UTC 2003

I have had that configuration in place at many sites for some time with no
difficulty.  Often business clients have a fax line that bypasses their
telephone switch and provides the best available link for ADSL.   Usually I
have also put in place a fax modem leading to hylafax, but adsl will co-exist
with a fax machine just as well.

Charly Baker