Bob Young, RedHat, 3pm, Oct. 8, Seneca College

Kareem Shehata kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 8 10:18:43 UTC 2003

Can anyone confirm if this is happening today?  I really want to go, but
I won't travel all the way to York campus if there's nothing happening.

Kareem

On Wed, 2003-09-24 at 09:43, Lloyd D Budd wrote:
> [...]
      kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org   -   Kareem Shehata   -   416-676-6611
  The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot
  read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
    -- Alvin Toffler