cdot office pics

Austin aacton-B71PBEe7S7Y at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 6 18:41:36 UTC 2003

Hi,
I mentioned seeing this new office at Seneca at York going up, and I just had to
post pictures of it, becuase it's so cool.  These are like 12 foot glass walls
all decorated with open source 'stuff'.  I contacted the guy running the
project (CDOT, Center for the Developemtn of Open Technologies), and he's a
really cool guy.  Their main focus right now is getting Linux labs into
Ontario high schools, but they plan to also promote Linux at Seneca in the
near future... I hope I can help a bit, as I've been doing that at York for
years.  :-)

http://groundstate.ca/cdot.jpeg
http://groundstate.ca/cdot2.jpeg

Also, this gave me a chance to try out my new digital camera.  ;-)  It works
perfectly with linux incidentally... USB Mass Storage is cool.

Austin
--
                                 Austin Acton
        Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant, Ph.D. Candidate