SANE - scanner problems

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 3 15:50:09 UTC 2003

On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 11:43:31 -0400
Jason Shein <jshein-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org> uttered:

> Probably a glitch from the yast2 tool. I am trying to locate where the
> config files are. Any ideas?

what does "sane-find-scanner" report? It may show the same as Kooka, but
it may also give you more output besides.

also, as has been suggested, try lsmod to make sure the driver modules
have been loaded, and:

ls -l /lib/modules/$(uname -r)/kernel/drivers/usb

to see a listing of where the drivers are and the perms and such.

Been through this before myself, and for once I actually wrote
everything down I was advised to try ;-)

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046