MacIntoshes

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 1 22:44:24 UTC 2003

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 18:25:54 -0400 (EDT)
"Keith Mastin" <kmastin-PzQIwG9Jn9VAFePFGvp55w at public.gmane.org> uttered:

> Sympatico will not remap your reverse dns as it's all dynamic. They
> would be my 2nd-to-last choice for an ISP for browsing the web, let
> alone trying to run public servers of any type.

You got that right, but since my wife works for Bell...well, we kinda
get a deal on it.

They're upping the price even for employees, though, so we may be
shopping around for another provider. I've seen and heard a lot about
EOL on here, they look like a good choice...if being bought out by
Primus didn't change that, that is.

I'd love to go with Speakeasy, I hear they are very Linux-friendly, I
have yet to check and see if they are available in this area...

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046