OS2 Programmers

cybervoyager cybervoyager-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sun Nov 30 03:23:57 UTC 2003

Yes but lets not forget that Microsofts Programmers did in fact do work
on developing OS2 for IBM.. which they later pulled out of .. a fact
that is not widely known. So the distinctions in programming source code
is not as clear cut as most would like to believe. Bill Gates alliance with
IBM was long standing for many years, a fact that today many forget
about. Sure it was not an absolute alliance, but the point being that
software developers and engineers worked for both companies.