GUI

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Nov 29 12:17:25 UTC 2003

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 01:20:42 -0500
William Park <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> As sole legal owner of Windows/DOS, Bill Gates does not require your
> approval or blessing in the running of his commerce.

Actually, yes he does. There are rules we all must play by if Capitalism is to
function properly (notice I didn't say "fairly") and not collapse under the
weight of monopoly and unbridled avarice. Those rules are determined, hopefully,
in the end, by the democratic process, which we are all a part of. This is not
radical thinking either, this is stuff Galbraith, Keynes, or even Smith would
support, and they were dyed in the wool Capitalists, all of them.

--
JoeHill ++ ICQ # 280779813
Registered Linux user #282046