Looking for Advice

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 27 21:34:26 UTC 2003

I guess the first thing I should do is to start building a list of firms
around the GTA big enough to need support techs and whom use Linux (I want
to avoid going back to MS in a big way! :) ). DO you (or anyone else) know
of some listing of firms that have partially or fully shifted towards
Linux in the area? I can't see why such a list would exist but I guess it
doesn't hurt to ask.

Madison