mandrake 1st (c)lick

Lloyd D Budd lloyd-fEEwcc3XMu8jODpR/OX0VQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 27 00:18:07 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-25 at 10:44, Austin wrote:

> > Is there no automatic "mirrorselect"?
>
> Yes, there is.  It's called urpmi.setup.  Paradoxically, you need the
> source setup properly to install it so that you can setup the source
> properly.  Fun, isn't it.  Just download the RPM and install it instead.
(http://plf.zarb.org/~nanardon/index.php)

seems to suck!  Mirror select tools normally have an option to
automatically find mirrors that are "good" for your location.  I have
tried at least a half dozen of the contribs in the "database".  Can
anyone send me their list of media?

So if I become a club member do I get access to "guaranteed" mirrors?

Thank you,
Lloyd