Man Arrested Over 'Spam Rage'

Peter L. Peres plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 24 18:26:12 UTC 2003

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003, Max Blanco wrote:

> He must not have been familiar with procmail.
> A script like this *may* (or may not) have saved him from going postal:

the latest breed of virii contain dictionary words (spelled right too) and
a single html link. No clue as to what it's selling until your browser
hijacks you there, wherever that is. They are designed to pass bayesian
who set this scheme up use an actual bayesian filter to test whether their
mail will pass. The words in the body are choosen from dictionary words
that occur often in emails.

Peter