Procmail won't play with Postfix

Max Blanco blanco-S8qYAnHmZTt34ZA5RureAJ4VBq8PJc8F at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 24 14:35:01 UTC 2003

Do you have sendmail?  The directory /usr/lib/sm.bin/ needs to have a link
to a "procmail" binary.

Check "tail /var/log/mail.log"
Does it report "attempting to use procmail -f-" then "Service unavailable"?

<http://www.iki.fi/era/mail/procmail-debug.html>:

                  Getting Procmail to Run in the First Place

        $ procmail DEFAULT=/dev/null VERBOSE=yes /dev/null </dev/null