lampware

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 24 03:16:04 UTC 2003

Robert McDonald wrote:

>I have resourses to offer a comprehensive wiki, forum and blog site for this
>project..

Yowza ! That's fantastic !
  and that's one fine looking CMS thingy !
two things;
1) I failed in attempts to register. I kept getting a "wrong code" error.
2) I say wiki, you say tiki, we're both talking about a page that can be
edited by any number of contributors, right ?
    'thought so, just didn't see that functionality on my initial
exploration of lampware.
       most likely cause I wasn't logged in (see 1))
Thanks for the generous offer, at first glance it looks really good.
    more later .. gotta sleep now ..
djp