arrgh! "smrsh: uid 1000: attempt to use procmail -f-"

Max Blanco blanco-S8qYAnHmZTt34ZA5RureAJ4VBq8PJc8F at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 24 00:18:33 UTC 2003

Hi All,

I'm attempting to use procmail.  As you can see below, I use sendmail
restricted shell (smrsh).  My log file /var/log/mail.log says:
"smrsh: uid 1000: attempt to use procmail -f-"
and then
"return to sender: Service unavailable"

What is the problem here?  I'm using debian woody on powerpc.
I have placed procmail in /usr/lib/smrsh, with proper permissions.

tia,
max.