access to Mandrake install over the net

Lloyd D Budd lloyd-fEEwcc3XMu8jODpR/OX0VQ at public.gmane.org
Sun Nov 23 15:18:52 UTC 2003

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:19:22 -0500, Austin may have wrote:

> Are you kidding?
> SuSE is surely the least accessible distro.
If you would please explain it is be appreciated?

> Mandrake has many mirrors... there is a list at
> http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/ftp.php3
There is no list there for a non-member?

Anyway, I reconsidered and it does not make sense to download a full ISO
anyway, particularly when people have commented that the ISO have not been
updated with the corrections since release.

> You can download the ISO, or you can download a floppy image and install
> over the net.
I do not have a floppy drive.