Lindows Moving into Canada

Sidney Shapiro sidney-3Kd7Tu4o6f/sBN0MCq728g at public.gmane.org
Sun Nov 23 13:17:25 UTC 2003

http://www.globetechnology.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20031120.gtlind1120/B
NS
> tory/Technology/
> >
> > Not just Canada but if you read the Lindows release they're
apparently
> moving
> > into the "greater Canada area" ;-)

The big question for most users (myself included at one time) is: "If I
want to use Linux as a desktop, can I run windows programs?" Personally
I have come to the realization that Linux and MS, from the desktop
perspective are apples and oranges. I use my Linux servers in a server
role, and use M$ software for my desktop and to run all the programs I
need. Lindows has a huge section regarding this question, its been along
while since I have seen so much doublespeak.

http://info.lindows.com/askmichael/question19.htm

Sid