Man Arrested Over 'Spam Rage'

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sun Nov 23 12:59:01 UTC 2003

Haven't we all had thoughts like this? LOL!

"SAN FRANCISCO -- Call it spam rage -- a Silicon Valley computer programmer has
been arrested for threatening to torture and kill employees of the company he
blames for bombarding his computer with Web ads promising to enlarge his penis."

http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,61339,00.html?tw=wn_tophead_4

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046