access to Mandrake install over the net

CLIFFORD ILKAY clifford_ilkay-biY6FKoJMRdBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Nov 22 06:32:40 UTC 2003

At 15:12 21/11/2003 -0500, lloyd-fEEwcc3XMu8jODpR/OX0VQ at public.gmane.org wrote:
>Based on everyone's commentary recently, I am looking to try an install of
>Mandrake (again been a long time) or SUSE.  I am leaning towards SUSE as
>it is more accessible.  I cannot find a small iso for net based install.
>Nor are the full images really that accessible:
>- mandrake.com does not seem to give any access to non-members

Not true. You can get past that page by agreeing to become a Mandrake Club
member in the future. To save you the trouble and to be gentle to the
Mandrake mirrors, if you will be going to the NewTLUG meeting next Tuesday
night, I could bring Mandrake 9.2 CDs for you if you wish. Alternately, we
can arrange for you to pick them up or if you are on my way, I can drop
them off.

Regards,

Clifford Ilkay
Dinamis Corporation