access to Mandrake install over the net

lloyd-fEEwcc3XMu8jODpR/OX0VQ at public.gmane.org lloyd-fEEwcc3XMu8jODpR/OX0VQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 21 20:12:27 UTC 2003

Based on everyone's commentary recently, I am looking to try an install of
Mandrake (again been a long time) or SUSE.  I am leaning towards SUSE as
it is more accessible.  I cannot find a small iso for net based install.
Nor are the full images really that accessible:
- mandrake.com does not seem to give any access to non-members
- torrent (novasearch.net) is not torrential (few peers)
- linuxiso.org timed out after multiple attempts

Thanks,
Lloyd