IBM Linux Video

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 20 16:33:13 UTC 2003

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:18:16 -0500
Jason Shein <jason-gaRZxGPHtpBxZtjKW1aY+1aTQe2KTcn/@public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Supposedly they are going to bombard all the major networks with this
> over the holidays. This should get all of your friends saying "So what's
> this Linux you are always talking about?"

Wow, what a great ad! I've already watched it 3 times, LOL!

Oh, man, I can't wait! This is a broadside to MS and SCO, and a *huge* boost for
Linux going mainstream. This one has *got* to have Ballmer and McBride spinning,
I love it.

I think the best part about the ad, though, is that it does not, as many on this
list have pointed out as a pitfall, tout Linux as the "here and now", but as an
opportunity and as a potential, as the future.

Ya, Ali, I hafta say, that gave me goosebumps!

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046