IBM Linux Video

Jason Shein jason-gaRZxGPHtpBxZtjKW1aY+1aTQe2KTcn/ at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 20 16:05:46 UTC 2003

Byron Q. Desnoyers Winmill wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Nov 2003, Jason Shein wrote:
>
>>If it wasnt 8 megs I'd email it to all my firends. Supposedly there is a
>>450k mpeg around, so if anyone finds a direct link to it please post it.
>

> This never prevented people from sending me 2 MB, unsolicited Word
> documents -- back when I had a 14.4 kbps modem.
>
> Byron.

I agree. BUT the "click on any attachment" mentality of windows users
still baffles me. If I send an attachment, and later ask "so what did
you think of that video" people will have watched it. If I send a link I
get "No I havn't gone there yet what is it about?"

Go figure why windows users always have a virus problem.

--
" Eventually people tire of repairing broken Windows,
        And decide to replace them with something stronger"