IBM Linux Video

Jason Shein jason-gaRZxGPHtpBxZtjKW1aY+1aTQe2KTcn/ at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 20 15:18:16 UTC 2003

Sidney Shapiro wrote:
> Has anyone seen the new Linux video from IBM? I thought it was pretty
> nifty. As it started, I thought it would be another IBM/M$ type of
> commercial, and was surprised when it ended with the bylines: Open
> Source - Linux - IBM
>
> Sid

You mean the one with the kid? I went to the link at www.ibm.com/open
and the link was dead. Luckily it is mirrored all over the place.
Hopefully they will fix this soon. If the link is still dead, search
google for prodigy90_med.mpg

Supposedly they are going to bombard all the major networks with this
over the holidays. This should get all of your friends saying "So what's
this Linux you are always talking about?"

If it wasnt 8 megs I'd email it to all my firends. Supposedly there is a
450k mpeg around, so if anyone finds a direct link to it please post it.

This will definitely turn some heads.

--
" Eventually people tire of repairing broken Windows,
        And decide to replace them with something stronger"