Interesting coincidence

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 18 21:13:10 UTC 2003

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:24:53 +0000
Ilya Palagin <IlyaPalagin-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Hi, I just want to share an interesting coincidence I observed today.
> I've been calling Bell about long-distance tariffs. Among other
> things, the Bell operator asked my email address (which is
> @rogers.com) and sent  their digital TV info after the conversation
> was over. At the same time I received a phone call from Rogers,
> inquiring about qualitiy of their TV services :-) A coincidence or
> a local Eshelon at Rogers mail server for effective struggle against
> rivals? Truth is out there...

Well, it is a known fact that Bell, as well as Rogers, are in league
with the Rand Corporation and the American Medical Association, all part
of a scheme for world domination.

You should have been wearing your tin-foil hat while calling Bell,
that's all I have to say.

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046