Looking for mb + processor 266MHz

Fred Nastos nastos-JAjqph6Yjy8fbXvGcxQkLSwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 18 19:31:16 UTC 2003

On November 18, 2003 02:21 pm, talexb-SBdzbUvMQDunS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> I haven't bought any used CPUs from them, but Sonnam Computers
> (www.sonnam.com) on Spadina just North of College (where else) seems to
> have quite a collection of old systems.

I'd recommend them too, but while you are there, if the systems are too fast
(i.e. expensive for your usage) you can go around the corner.  On the south
side of College St. east of Spadina is a shop that sells used computer books
and used hardware.  I forget it's name, but you can't miss it.  Last time I
walked in there it had real cheap PII boards (around $10 or so) and cpus.
Cheers