Looking for mb + processor 266MHz

talexb-SBdzbUvMQDunS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org talexb-SBdzbUvMQDunS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 18 19:21:15 UTC 2003

Hi Martin,

I haven't bought any used CPUs from them, but Sonnam Computers
(www.sonnam.com) on Spadina just North of College (where else) seems to
have quite a collection of old systems.

Their slowest systems right now are P2-400Mhz, 128M, 6.4G for $159, and
the RAM upgrades look pretty cheap. The last time I was in the store those
units were Gateway, a manufacturer I try to avoid -- but that's a personal
taste thing.

They have 233 to 350MHz systems listed but 'sold out' -- they've been sold
out for some time, probably because it's impossible to get systems that
slow anymore.