anything at somethingelse.whatever

Byron Q. Desnoyers Winmill lists-Gb8Tj4xcA4YgsBAKwltoeQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 18 00:01:26 UTC 2003

It is out there.  The best way to find it is to check academic sites.
The big problem is finding a registration key.  AFAIK, Corel doesn't
give them out any more and doesn't sell them any more.  (Corel did the
same thing with the Macintosh version.)

The best thing to do is to watch for boxed copies.

Byron