Exim (Woody)

Stephen Allen kru_tch-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 17 20:37:18 UTC 2003

I'm attempting to set up Exim, to use SMTP AUTH PLAIN, to work with Rogers as
the smarthost. I'm having difficulty (in fact can't send at all), via Rogers
'ssmtp.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com' using Exim.

I know it's a configuration issue with my Exim.cnf, but I can't figure out the
proper syntax. Anyone have Exim working with Rogers, that could share the
relevant part of their .conf or offer help?

--
Best Regards,

Steve