www interface to samba

WK wooik-sIZ5AmKAnwVWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 17 20:12:21 UTC 2003

They are mainly windows users.  Share over internet won't work it will
be blocked by firewall.

The main concern that I have of using Apache File Manager Module as
suggested by Will is security.  I don't want the apache user to have
access to these files.  Now I'm thinking about it, I don't know if this
is possible at all.

wooi.