R: Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES

Justin Zygmont jzygmont-tEQKYFGiemxAYG7eUwYNkWD2FQJk+8+b at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 17 00:16:03 UTC 2003

right now it's either pay for redhat linux as most home users already like
doing with windows XP, or go with fedora.  There's other distros too I
guess, I'm interested to see what Novell is going to come up with.  Any
speculations? :)  I was one of the first ones to try out NDS on linux
(eDirectory) I think it was made more for someone that already knew why
they needed it and how to use it, but it was easy enough to install
and manage and came with PDF docs.  Seeing ConsoleOne running on linux
was a nice sign of things to come.