R: Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES

Fraser Campbell fraser-Txk5XLRqZ6CsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Sun Nov 16 01:30:05 UTC 2003

On November 15, 2003 01:47 pm, login-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org wrote:

> Where I can buy Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES around Toronto / Mississauga?
> Should I hit Red Hat company direct for such purchase? Thanks!

You can only buy redhat from redhat.   See
http://www.redhat.com/software/rhel/purchase/ ...

    Red Hat's Enterprise Linux family of operating systems is available on a
    per-system, annual subscription basis. The subscriptions are offered in
    three editions: Basic, Standard, and Premium -- each with varying support
    levels and delivery options -- so you can choose the subscription
    combination that best meets the needs of your business.

If you want to go on the cheap then Redhat Enterprise Server will cost you
$349 every year and you'll get no support from redhat (other than updates).
It's $799 per year with some support.