Apple Color Plus 14" + XFree86 help needed

Max Blanco blanco-S8qYAnHmZTt34ZA5RureAJ4VBq8PJc8F at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 14 22:27:15 UTC 2003

Hi All,

I'm having trouble with my XFree86.  I don't know how to deal with my
Apple Color Plus 14" monitor, which is a fixed 35.0Khz horizontal, 66.7Hz
vertical, from what I read on the net.  My video card won't recognize the
monitor, and dumps out at length with "Mode pool is empty" and "Screens
found, but none have a usable configuration."

Does anybody here have a friend who uses X with an Apple Color Plus 14"
monitor, and can get me a XF86Config file that works?

I'd hate to fry this monitor.

thanks,
max.