HP Laserjet 1200 FREE PARTS

John Myshrall jmyshrall-6duGhz7i8susTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 14 14:31:23 UTC 2003

I have a HP Laserjet 1200 which has a damaged fusing assembly. The cost to buy
the new part is  $ 172.00. From my perspective it is not worth fixing. If
anyone on the list is in need of parts for this model printer contact me off
the list. BTW it also has a toner cartridge as well.

Note :

I've taken apart the back end which needed replacing and the covers. I'm not
going to reassemble it.

HP tech support has told me that the fusing roller comes as a complete unit
only. So this is only good to someone with a similar printer.

If you live in the GTA I may be able to drop it off to you. I live in
Mississauga.

John