Toronto Municipal Open Source Revolution, anyone ?

Byron Sonne blsonne-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 13 17:55:51 UTC 2003

> One thing would be research as I've mentioned before.  Start scrounging
> up the information that will be needed to make a plan.  E.G. maybe dig
> around the Toronto city website or make a few phone calls to see who the
> person to talk to on this kind of thing would be.  There is an impromptu
> list in another of my emails, but I'm too tired to reproduce it here.

This looks like the most relevant thing *so far* that I've found... but
I am unsure how current the info is given the recent election. In any case:

Committees of Council:

Administration Committee
1st Floor, West Tower
Toronto City Hall
100 Queen Street West
Toronto, Ontario M5H 2N2
e-mail: clerk-b4MmrVKqEFuw5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
fax: 416-392-2983

The Administration Committee is responsible for:

* human resources, labour relations, occupational health and safety,
access, equity and human rights
* information technology and corporate communications
* purchasing policies and fleet management
* acquisition and disposal of City property
* administrative matters of the Treasurer, Solicitor and Clerk

Members:

# Doug Holyday (Chair)
# David Soknacki (Vice Chair)
# Brian Ashton
# Rob Ford
# Anne Johnston
# David Miller
# Frances Nunziata
# Paul Sutherland

Staff contacts:
Patsy Morris 416-392-9151
Janette McCusker 416-392-6627
Imogene Nugent 416-392-8485

--

	For good, return good. For evil, return justice.