Toronto Municipal Open Source Revolution, anyone ?

Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 12 23:28:12 UTC 2003

Marcus Brubaker <marcus.brubaker-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org> writes:
> I highly suggest that if you're serious about this (and you seem to be)
> that you plan a face-to-face meeting on the topic with everyone who is
> interested in participating.  Moreover, don't just have an ad-hoc get
> together, make an agenda and have a list of tasks that people can work
> on.  A bit of research will be needed for something like this.

And if you are _really_ serious, contact me offline.  A couple CLUE
[www.linux.ca] guys want to have undertake an advocacy plan geared around the
upcoming federal election.  Kill two birds...?
--
matthew rice <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>                               starnix inc.
phone: 905-771-0017 x242                        thornhill, ontario, canada