Live Tuesday night (tonight) on The Linux Show

Marcel (Free Thinker at Large) Gagne mggagne-oUREY1nl/XXQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 11 22:15:42 UTC 2003

Hello everyone,

I had meant to send this out earlier, but life kept happening . . .  Anyhow,
let me continue with the warning that there is some amount of gratuitous
self-promotion in this message.  You have been warned.  This is your last
chance to stop reading . . .

Tuesday night (that's tonight), at 8:30 PM, Central Time, I will be
interviewed live on "The Linux Show" (details of the upcoming show are
available at http://www.thelinuxshow.com).  If you've never listened to the
show, it's a weekly web radio program dedicated to all things Linux with
streams available in Real Audio, Ogg, and MP3 formats from several different
sources on the main website.  There is also a companion IRC channel
(irc.thelinuxshow.com, on channel #linuxshow) where you can get in on the
action, have your say, comment on the show, etc.  It would be great to see as
many people from this group as possible.

Topics of discussion on The Linux Show tend to be topical so the events
leading up to Tuesday night will surely have some bearing on what we will
talk about.  Since my segment is called "Kiss the Blue Screen of Death
Goodbye!", I'm sure that we'll spend some time talking about my new book but
the same name.  Whatever we wind up talking about, the IRC channel gives you
the opportunity to intereact.  If you can't make it for the live show, it
will be archived for another week on the site.

See you there (so to speak).   Take care out there.

--
Marcel (Writer and Free Thinker at Large) Gagné
Note:  This massagee wos nat speel or gramer-checkered.
Author : "Moving to Linux: Kiss the Blue Screen of Death Goodbye!"
   Also by Marcel : Linux System Administration, A User's Guide
Join the WFTL-LUG : http://www.salmar.com/marcel/wftllugform.html