Installing Progency Debian

Carola Koitz ckoitz-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 10 16:27:58 UTC 2003

I have a system on which is  already  installed Windows 2000, SuSE
Professional 8.1,
Mandrake 9.1 and Red Hat 9. While installing Progeny Debian the
partition table
wasn't found and I was asked if I want to create a new one. Is there any
way to get also
Debian installed without destroying all the data on the drive.
It says in the manual "if you encounter this situation, please contact
Customer Support"

Carola Koitz