All across Toronto..

Byron Q. Desnoyers Winmill lists-Gb8Tj4xcA4YgsBAKwltoeQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 10 16:24:17 UTC 2003

My solution was easier: I forgot how to use Windows.  People would come
and ask for free help, and I would look at them and claim that I haven't
used it for the better part of a decade and surely wouldn't be very good
at fixing it.  A few of them have since converted to Linux, perhaps for
the free labour.  ;-)

Life is good when you don't have to see every crashed Windows box on the
planet.

But your point about the value of your labour, vs. that of a doctor or a
mechanic, is an excellent one.

Byron.