linux = impossible? (no offense meant!)

Byron Sonne blsonne-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 10 08:05:00 UTC 2003

> There *is* a way to do everything, whining
> about its not being there is not one of them.

Feh... you must live in some magical world where people think for
themselves and don't mind expending effort to better themselves and
others... all while pursuing arguably better courses of action with a
longer term perspective... wait a second... where do I sign up? ;)

--

	For good, return good. For evil, return justice.