Word .DOC viewer for Mozilla

Jeremy Baker jab-76OBl6+JcyzDN57Tih+YPw at public.gmane.org
Sun Nov 9 15:21:59 UTC 2003

I work in an all microsoft environment, and have gone from office 4.2
(word 6) on wfw to office97 on win98 and now are going to officexp and
winxp.  The format for the files changed when we went to office97, but
office97 could save to the old format.  As far as I can tell, we have
had no compatibility problems with officexp and office97, so unless it
has to do with features that we don't use, the format is the same.

Jeremy Baker