Word .DOC viewer for Mozilla

Byron Sonne blsonne-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 7 20:38:18 UTC 2003

>   So, is there a small app that can simply view/print (not needed to
> edit) a word doc file right in Mozilla Mail?

Give the crossover plugin from codeweavers a try:
(http://www.codeweavers.com/site/products/cxplugin/)

They do have a demo available, but I opted to buy the thing outright
after a while. If you wanted, you just just roll your own by using wine
and running the actual office viewers from Microsoft natively after
setting up a helper app inside your browser.

I love OO.o, but the the formatting is not 100% when importing word
docs, hopefully that'll get fixed in the future.

--

	For good, return good. For evil, return justice.