Word .DOC viewer for Mozilla

Jing Su jingsu-26n5VD7DAF2Tm46uYYfjYg at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 7 17:44:20 UTC 2003

OO opens really fast if it is already in memory.  It is smart enough to
find an already running instance of itself so that it doesn't try to load
multiple instances.

If you open up OpenOffice, go to Help->Contents, and then index search for
"command line parameters", there are some command line options for getting
OO to run in the background, a-la QuickStart. Incurr the cost at machine
boot and have fast starting OO during regular use.

I've never tried to do this, so please let the list know what you find.

Cheers,
-Jing