Re - My original NEWS post

Marcus Brubaker marcus.brubaker-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 6 06:20:39 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-05 at 21:57, David J Patrick wrote:
> Jason Shein wrote:
>
> > I deeply apologise if my posting of news offended some of those who
> > CHOOSE to recieve content from this mailing list. I guess my grasp of
> > the english language ( being my native tounge and all ) is not
> > sufficient to understand the content posted on the tlug website.
> >
> > From  http://tlug.linux.ca/subscribe.shtml
> >
> > -snip-
> >
> > "This list is for the discussion of Linux related issues, news,
> > problems, and ideas. This list is not anyone's personal soapbox. It is
> > not for the discussion of political, social, or religious issues, bad
> > jokes, personal rants or similar non Linux related discussion..."
> >
> > -snip
> >

> > 'nuff said.
> >

> you are soooo OT .. i'm telling ..

Heheh, he's gonna be in *so* much trouble.

Jason,

I hope Emir and others comments don't put you off from posting other
interesting news articles.  Honestly, I don't get to read slashdot
*everyday* anymore, nor am I able to keep up on other news sources.  (I
just don't have the time.  Large course load + research + grad school
apps = very little free time.)  So I for one appreciate when people post
articles that they found particularly interesting.  Should we post
everything that pops up?  No, of course not, but if something especially
strikes your fancy, by all means, post.

Thanks for the post.

Regards,
--