sprint.ca

Justin Zygmont jzygmont-tEQKYFGiemxAYG7eUwYNkWD2FQJk+8+b at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 4 23:08:12 UTC 2003

no, but i've been getting a lot more spam lately, it's usually from "MS
critical security pack" or something like that.  It comes with an
attachment that i'm almost certain is virus ridden.  I set iptables to log
port 25 activity, but they're coming in from all directions.  I wonder if
anyone else here is getting these messages?