POLL: How many people on this list do not read industry news sites?

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 4 21:52:48 UTC 2003

On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 14:18:30 -0500
Emir <emir-rdkfGonbjUTTQjIoRn/dzw at public.gmane.org> uttered:

> I was once told that throwing cheap shots is a sign of an
> intellectually-inferior mind that is unable to argue the issue on its
> merits and instead resorts to ad hominem attacks to further their
> point.

Hmmm, quick scan of the last 2 months of mail on this list shows that
you have made just these 2 posts:

a) A thinly veiled rant on anyone posting "news item of the day" bits.

and

b) an arrogant self-contradictory snipe at someone who merely meant a
good-natured jab.

and your interest in the content of the list is...?

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046