MARKEM Network Services - BOUNCE

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 4 09:04:11 UTC 2003

notice;

Subject: Re: [TLUG]: SOS; apt-get dist-updrade mashes modules

Your e-mail was undeliverable due to content inappropriate for a business message.  Please review the content of this message or attachment before re-sending or telephone your business contact.
This communication was sent from a non-monitored alias.  Please do not reply. If you have questions concerning this communication please contact your MARKEM business partner for assistance.

MARKEM Network Services

Who the hell is screening my mail for "content inappropriate for a business message" ??
Who the hell is MARKEM Network Services and what makes them think I have a business partner ?
Is this just SPAM ? Should I be surprised to find it following a TLUG thread ?
	..should I wrap my head in tin foil ?
		..what was that noise .. ? :-0
djp