OpenOffice.org Performance

Tom Legrady legrady-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 4 03:13:40 UTC 2003

Never cared much for troff, I liked TeX,  LaTeX in particular. On the
other hand, non-WYSIWYG bothered me for stuff like letters. A thesis or
essay I was comfortable drafting and viewing and editing and viewing,
but for something mundane it bothered me to have to go back and do
things for the appearance.