gui ueber alles

Keith Mastin kmastin-PzQIwG9Jn9VAFePFGvp55w at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 4 01:40:25 UTC 2003

> If the gui is everything and they don't care about anything else, then
> they also don't care what car they drive as long as it's blue laquered
> and has beige upholstery, right ? ;-)

I could see it if they know about as much about cars as they do about
computers. Us, we're so unindated with the tech world that we sometimes
forget that there's billions of people out there who couldn't care less.
If something doesn't work, they'll grab a pencil and paper (things they
know) and get right back to work.

The power shortage in August was a great little wake-up call for a lot of
the mom-n-pop stores in my neighborhood. Some of them now even take cash
:)

--
Keith