Red Hat

Lloyd D Budd lloyd-fEEwcc3XMu8jODpR/OX0VQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 3 23:55:11 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-03 at 18:55, Justin Zygmont wrote:

> I was suprised at how they worded the announcement when I got the email
> this morning.  Didn't sound too good, they mentioned fedora was
> unsupported by redhat, and the redhat network won't be available for long.

I am not surprised.  Of course they want to get as many people as
possible to purchase RedHat WS as opposed to use Fedora.

How many times have you called RH for support?

Ximian's Redhat mirror has always been faster and more available than
RHN -- only thing I use RHN is for kernels and up2date packages.  Fedora
seems to have at least as good updating available over the net as RHN.