OpenOffice.org Performance

Marc Lijour (Professeur d'Informatique) marc-bbkyySd1vPWsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 3 23:04:02 UTC 2003

Le 3 Novembre 2003 12:09, Peter L. Peres a écrit :
> On Sun, 2 Nov 2003, Marc Lijour (Professeur d'Informatique) wrote:
> > Conclusion: the direction reminded him that we can not install other
> > programs without the authorization of the School Board. End of story.
>
> Ahh. What school do you teach at ;-)

Don't misunderstand me on this one, the direction is really nice and they do
their job quite well!

The board is not the devil either. Do you know (getting back to the subject
here) of many offices that use OpenOffice.org? I think you have to be quite
open to trust on this in a world of Mega-suites supported by GigaCompanies
and big license schemes...