IT Job creations... IT job losses?

Fraser Campbell fraser-Txk5XLRqZ6CsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Sun Nov 2 23:14:27 UTC 2003

On November 2, 2003 11:32 am, JoeHill wrote:

> > In addition to the font issues, the lower border of the Title Font
> > select box (WM Preferences) is missing, right border of Close button
> > in XFCE Settings is missing.
>
> what resolution are you viewing this at? I think your browser may be
> compressing/resizing the image, it should be 1280 x 960. I don't see any
> of the things you point out at all, the fonts look crisp, complete, and
> clean.

You're absolutely right.  Konqueror was using Kuickshow to display the image
for some reason.  It was royally screwing it up.  If viewed directly in
Konqueror or mozilla http://www.orderinchaos.org/xfce4.png looks fine.
Ignore my mail, one strike against KDE ;-)

Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada                             Debian GNU/Linux